3.2.2010

Mariner's Compass - 112nd Day


What a week! Sometimes I'm so busy I can't get anything done. Because of snow we have had many power cutoffs. Have you ever tried to stitch by candlelight? It may be romantic, but it's not for stitching. I couldn't even see the holes of fabric. Better stop whining, before it grows into a habit.
I added a new piece to my gallery a couple of days ago and entertained relatives. The organization of my sewing room is still going on (perhaps forever...). I bought two hanging file folder cabins for my charts and kits. Perhaps someday I have organized all. That might be the 8th wonder of the world!

Mikä viikko! Joskus olen niin kiireinen että en saa mitään aikaiseksi. Lumentulon takia sähköt ovat olleet poissa monta kertaa. Oletko koskaan yrittänyt pistellä kynttilänvalossa? Voihan se olla romanttista, mutta ei se pistelyyn sovi. En edes nähnyt kankaan reikiä. Paras lopettaa valitus tähän, ennenkuin siitä tulee tapa.
Lisäsin uuden työn galleriaani muutama päivä sitten ja kestitsin sukulaisia. Ompeluhuoneen järjestäminen on yhä meneillään (luultavasti ikuisesti...). Ostin kaksi riipparia (riippukansiolaatikostokaappia) ristipistotöille ja ristipistopakkauksille. Ehkä jonain päivänä olen järjestellyt kaiken. Se on sitten maailman kahdeksas ihme!

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti