27.1.2010

Mariner's Compass - 105th day


Outlines of circle are done. This piece doesn't grow any bigger, what is a relief. I'm not very good at taking pictures and trying to balance myself on a squeaky chair won't make it better. Sometimes I wish I would be a bit taller. It has been all cross stitches this week and if I had any chance to stitch next week, there'll be more cross stitches then. Let's see. There's the visit of my realtives, you see.

Kehän ulkoreuna on tehty. Tämä työ ei kasva enää yhtään suuremmaksi, mikä on helpotus. En ole kovin hyvä valokuvaamaan ja huonolla narisevalla tuolilla tasapainoilu ei paranna kuvien laatua yhtään. Joskus toivon että olisin hieman pitempi. Tämä viikko on ollut yhtä ristipistoilua ja jos ensi viikolla on yhtään mahdollisuutta pistellä, tulee vielä lisää ristipistoja. Katsotaan nyt. Sukulaisten vierailu on silloin.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti