24.2.2010

Regal Domain - Day 7


Where does the time go? I'm all the time doing something and it feels like I don't get anything done. Lately I have been pushing snow around. The more I push the more it's snowing. I have continued my organizing process in the sewing room. I got more folders last week. There is still plenty of organizing left. Too much charts and kits. I try not think when I'm going to stitch them. I'm focusing the organization process now.
I haven't stitch much because of my other duties. Here is the progress of last week.

Minne aika oikein menee? Tee koko ajan jotain ja tuntuu siltä että en saa mitään aikaiseksi. Viime aikoina olen työnnellyt lunta ympäriinsä. Mitä enemmän työnnän, sen enemmän sitä sataa. Olen jatkanut ompeluhuoneen järjestelyprosessia. Sain lisää kansioita viime viikolla. Edelleenkin järjesteltävää riittää. Liian paljon ristipistomalleja ja -töitä. Yritän olla ajattelematta milloin aion pistellä ne. Keskityn vain järjestelyprosessiin tällä hetkellä.
En ole pistellyt paljoakaan johtuen muista töistä. Tässä on viimeviikon edistyminen.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti