6.12.2010

Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel Ceiling - Month 7



Creation of Adam
God is stitched. Now it's time to stitch the background - endless area of grey and beige. Those who know me understand what an agony it's for me. I love colours, except grey and beige. They are sooo boring. I wish I could stitch the background eyes closed. Next time it's a finish of this part to show off. Perhaps after two weeks of grey and beige stitching. Let's hope I don't quit.

Aatamin luominen
Jumala on pistelty. Nyt on aika pistellä tausta - loputon alue harmaata ja beigeä. Ne, jotka tuntevat minut tietävät mitä kärsimystä se aiheuttaa. Rakastan värejä, paitsi harmaata ja beigeä. Ne ova niiiiin tylsiä. Kunpa voisinkin pistellä taustan silmät kiinni. Seuraavalla kerralla tämän osion pitäisi olla valmis esiteltäväksi. Ehkä sitten kun olen pistelly kaksi viikkoa harmaata ja beigeä. Toivottavasti ei jää kesken.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti