22.3.2010

Regal Domain - Day 33


It's done. Last week I had finally time to stitch. Size of this project was/ is 45 x 30 cm. So it's tiny if compared to my next project.

About the Sistine Chapel. Last week I received most of the threads. Only the US shipment is still on it's way. I have organized all threads for the Chapel, printed charts and cut the fabric. I don't usually start a project without all threads. Now I'm going to make an exception, this project has so much threads that I can stitch other areas while waiting the right threads to come.
Tomorrow it's time to start. Because I'm a bit rebel I'll start at the middle in God's footprints. It's time to create Light and Darkness.

Se on tehty. Viime viikolla oli vihdoinkin aikaa pistellä. Tämän työn koko oli/on 45 x 30 cm. Joten se on pikkuruinen, jos sitä vertaa seuraavaan projektiini.

Mitä tulee Sikstuksen kappeliin. Viime viikolla sai suurimman osan langoista. Vain Yhdysvaltojen lähetys on edelleen matkalla. Olen järjestellyt kaikki langat kappelia varten, printannut mallit ja leikannut kankaan. En yleensä aloita projektia ilman kaikkia lankoja. Nyt teen poikkeuksen, tässä työssä on niin paljon lankoja että voin pistellä muita alueita, sillä aikaa kun odottelen varsinaisten lankojen saapumista.
Huomenna on aloitusaika. Koska olen hieman kapinallinen aloitan keskeltä Jumalan jalanjäljissä. On aika luoda Valkeus ja Pimeys.

1 kommenttia:

Ninnu kirjoitti...

Hieno työ!

Lähetä kommentti