17.12.2015

The first tiny stocking finished - only 23 left

Here it is. The first one finished. I used my own bigger stocking pattern to cut the fabric. There are 30 tiny stockings designs in the kit, but I'll make only 24, because I'll add them to my advent calendar (it has been missing stocking for 20 years, so it's about a time to do something) I don't have the ribbon material yet, I hope I'll receive it before I have finished all 24. I need ribbon to tie the tiny stocking to the calendar.

Tässä se on. Ensimmäinen valmis. Käytin  omaa suurempaa sukankaavaa kankaan leikkaukseen. Pakkauksessa on 30 pientä sukkamallia, mutta teen vain 24, koska lisään ne joulukalenteriini (siitä on puuttunut sukat 20 vuotta, joten on aikakin tehdä asialle jotain). Vielä minulla ei ole nauhaa, toivottavasti saan se ennen kuin kaikki 24 ovat valmiita. Tarvitsen nauhaa sitoakseni pikku sukat kalenteriin.

Here is the second design I started. 28 size needle shows how tiny the pattern really is.

Tässä on toinen malli, jonka aloitin. 28 numeron neula näyttää miten pieni malli oikeasti on.

Last but not least - The Sistine Chapel ceiling this far. Part Deluge. Of couse I need to show my progress because I have a sponsor. Otherwise he may think, I'm just palying with computer and not stitching. I really like the computer, it makes very easy to see those 1/4 stitches, I wouldn't see otherwise at all.
 
Viimeisenä vaan ei vähäisimpänä - Siksuksen kappelin katto tähän asti. Osa Vedenpaisumus. Toki minun on hyvä näyttää edistymistä, koska minulla on sponsori. Muuten hän voisi luulla että vain leikin tietokoneellani enkä pistele. Pidän tosi paljon tietokoneesta, sen avulla on todella helppo nähdä nuo 1/4 pistot, joita en muuten näkisi ollenkaan.
 


0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti