4.9.2013

African Lions - endless sky and blind lions and projects (endless)

Time is limited so I have been stitching every spare second I had - despite of that the sky looks enless. There are other projects waiting. My guest room projects - walls are still empty. I already started one of them - next time when I finally have finished this one, I'll show it to you.
After those projects I'll start Summer cottage project. My brother said they would like to have bird pictures to the walls, and please make it simple one. I found one simple birds project from ebay.
Here it is.
Lots of birds and it's from Long Dog Samplers. So it should be suitable.

And my poor Sistine Chapel project. I had plans to start it again in August. Well. August is gone and now it's September. This is not only plan I'm having. I have endless piles of other projects. Let's see when it's Sistine Chapel. I hope it's sooner than August, 2014

Aikaa on rajoitetusti, joten olen pistellyt joka ikisen vapaan sekunninkin - siitä huolimatta taivas näytää loputtomalta. Muitakin projekteja on jonossa. Vierashuone projektit - seinät ovat edelleen tyhjät. Tosin aloitin yhden niistä - seuraavalla kerralla kun vihdoin viimein saan tämän (African Lions) projektin viimeisteltyä, näytän sen teille.
Näiden projektien jälkeen aloitan kesämökki projektin. Veljeni sanoi että he haluaisivat lintukuvia seinille, ja mielellään yksinkertaisia sellaisia. Löysin yhden yksinkertaisen lintuprojektin ebayltä. Tässä se on (katso ylemmäs).
Paljon lintuja ja malli tulee Long Dog Samplers'ilta. Joten pitäisi olla sopiva.

Ja voi Sikstuksen kappeli projekti parkaani. Minulla oli aikomus aloittaa se uudelleen elokuussa. No. Elokuu on mennyt ja nyt on syyskuu. Tämä ei ole ainoa suunnitelma mitä minulla on. Loputtomasti muiden projektien pinoja. Täytyy katsoa koska on Sikstuksen kappelin aika. Toivon että pikemmin kuin vuoden 2014 elokuussa.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti