15.12.2011

Sistine Chapel Ceiling - Expulsion from Eden finished!



Expulsion from Eden
I don't know how, but it's done now. Next part of Sistine Chapel Series is Sacrifice of Noah. That's a story I don't have in my Bible. It looks like Michelangelo has a different version of Bible in every way. What I'm going to stitch next has nothing to do with Bible. It has something to do with old Finnish pagan religion and the area where I live. That's another story and you see the beginning of it tomorrow.


Karkotus paratiisista
Enpä tiedä miten, mutta valmiiksi tuli. Seuraava osa Sikstuksen kappeli -sarjaa on Nooan uhraus. Kertomus, joka ei ole omassa raamatussani. Näyttää siltä että Michelangelolla on kaikin tavoin erilainen versio raamatusta. Seuraavalla pistelylläni ei ole mitään tekemistä raamatun kanssa. Sen sijaan sillä on jotain tekemistä vanhan suomalaisen pakanauskonnon kanssa ja asuinalueeni kanssa. Se on toinen juttu ja huomenna näet alun.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti