19.2.2011

Sistine Chapel Ceiling - Creation of Eve - Month 8



Creation of Eve
This week - what could I say. Here is my progress, very little.

I haven't slept at all because of the pain in my leg. What happens if you don't sleep. It makes you living death. It's almost impossible to do anything, your mind doesn't work and even the simplest things are very challenging. Last time I slept a good night's sleep was 16.12. 2010. Despite of all that I have managed to update my other blogs and this one, too. Without sleep you have very much time, painful time to do things very slowly. I wish next week is better.

Eevan luominen
Tämä viikko - mitäpä voisin sanoa. Tässä edistymiseni, hyvin vähäistä.

En ole nukkunut ollenkaan jalkani kivun takia. Mitä tapahtuu jos ei nuku. Sinusta tulee elävä kuollut. Minkä hyvänsä asian tekemisestä tulee mahdotonta, mieli ei enää toimi ja jopa yksinkertaisimmista asioista tulee hyvin haasteellisia. Viimeksi nukuin hyvin 16.12.2010. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta olen pystynyt päivittämään muita blogejani ja tätä myös. Unettomana on paljon aikaa, kivuliasta aikaa tehdä asioita hitaasti. Toivon että seuraava viikko on parempi.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti