7.1.2011

Earth's Children - week 3



As you can see, I'm busy stitching. It may be the best part of my leg injury, I have a lots of time for my dear hobby. The girl looks a bit crooked-eyed now, but I try to fix it before this project is finished.
I have also added new shops and new proverbs (Sayings) to Cross Stitch International site. Have fun there! There is also my webshop in ebay now. Only some DVDs, but I add more things there, when I learn to walk again and organizing things get easier. It's hard to carry things without hands (I need them to walk).
Next it's time to go to restore my ankle, so I drive my exercise bike called Restorator and do a lot of stretching. I live in hope I some day walk again, perhaps not tomorrow or day after tomorrow... but some day. Until then I'll stitch and I don't never give up.

Kuten näkyy, pistelen ahkerasti. Lienee paras osa jalkavammaani, nyt on paljon aikaa rakkaalle harrastukselle. Tyttö näyttää hieman kierosilmäiseltä, mutta yritän korjata sen ennen kuin tämä projekti valmistuu.
Olen lisännyt myös uusia kauppoja ja uusia sananlaskuja (Sayings) Cross Stitch International-sivulle. Pidä hauskaa siellä! Ebayllä on myös pikku putiikkini. Vain DVD:tä, mutta lisään uutta, kunhan opin taas kävelemään ja asioiden järjestely helpottuu. On hankala kuljettaa tavaroita ilman käsiä (tarvitsen niitä kävelyyn).
Sitten onkin taas aika lähteä restoroimaan nilkkaani, ajelen siis restoraattori-nimisellä polkulaitteella ja teen hirvittävän määrän venytyksiä. Elelen toivossa että joku päivä kävelen taas, ehkä en huomena tai ylihuomena... mutta joskus. Siihen asti aion pistellä ja en anna periksi koskaan.



0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti