26.9.2010

Vera the Mouse - Dressing



Vera the Mouse - Dressing is finished now. It was very easy and quick to stitch. Tomorrow was time to see the framer, but...
This is where the quick and easy part comes to an end and troubles start. I don't tell you how (it's too awkward), but I managed to twist my ankle and I spent yesterday at hospital. All plans I had for this week are cancelled. I walk with sticks now.
The good news are, I have a plenty of time to stitch Sistine Chapel. So I'll start Separation of Earth and Water tomorrow. Bad news are there are extra rows in the chart and I have to shrink the persons or remove rows, unless I don't want to get a picture what Picasso used to paint. I contacted the support group of Sistine Chapel Stitchers and I got a hint to use colour chart instead of using black & white one. I'm printing the colour chart right now... I hope it's better.
And I'm not giving up...

Vera the Mouse - Dressing -työ on nyt valmis. Se oli hyvin helppo ja nopea pistellä. Huomena oli tarkoitus vierailla kehystäjällä, mutta...
Tässä kohtaa loppuukin sitten se nopea ja helppo osuus ja ongelmat alkavat. En aio kertoa miten (se on aivan liian noloa), mutta onnistuin reväyttämään nilkkani ja vietin eilisen päivän sairaalassa. Tämän viikon suunnitelmat on sitten kaikki peruttu. Kävelen keppien avulla.
Mitä tulee hyviin uutisiin, niin nyt sitten on runsaasti aikaa pistellä Sikstuksen kappelia. Niinpä aloitan Maan ja Vesien erottamisella huomena. Huonot uutiset taas ovat että mallikartassa on ylimääräisiä rivejä ja minun täytyy kutistaa henkilöitä tai poistaa rivejä, ellen halua saada aikaiseksi taideteosta, jollaisia Picassolla oli tapana maalata. Otin yhteyttä Sistine Chapel Stitchers'n tukiryhmään ja sain vihjeen käyttää värillistä mallia mustavalkoisen sijaan. Tulostan juuri värillistä mallia... Toivon että se on parempi.
Ja periksi ei anneta...

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti