5.9.2010

Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel Ceiling - Month 4



Creation of Sun, Moon and Plants
A promise is always a promise. I usually do what I promise, so here it is. I promised update of my project as soon as I finish God and before I leave Finland. Both promises are now fulfilled. I'll be away for a while and I don't take Sistine Chapel with me because it's so large. There is a smaller project, I might take. I hope I have time to stitch it, because my schedule is tight, perhaps in the evenings. One of my friends gave me two thick books to read and I have other extra curriculum programs, too. So there is no chance to get bored - more chance to get stressed.
Only heaven knows when I'm gonna finish the whole Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

Auringon, Kuun ja kasvien luominen
Lupaus on aina lupaus. Teen yleensä mitä lupaankin, joten tässä se on. Lupasin päivittää projektiani heti kun saan Jumalan valmiiksi ja ennenkuin lähden Suomesta. Molemmat lupaukset on nyt täytetty. Olen poissa jonkin aikaa ja en ota Sikstuksen kappelia mukaani, koska se on niin iso. On eräs pienempi työ, jonka saatan ottaa. Toivottavasti vaan on aikaa pistellä sitä, koska aikatauluni on tiukka, ehkä iltaisin. Yksi ystävistäni antoi minulle kaksi paksua kirjaa luettavaksi ja minulle on myös järjestetty muuta ohjelmaa. Joten eipä tule aika pitkäksi - saattaa jopa stressiä pukata.
Taivas tietää koska saaan valmiiksi koko Sikstuksen kappelin katon.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti