13.6.2010

Midnight Moggies aka Starry Cats - Day 21


Well, I promised flowers and I'll give you leaves. It was a nice sunny week until weekend came and wind & rain. I have stitched the outlines of flowers, so they are there, I must just add a little bit colour and flowers are alive.

It's summer and you are more relaxed, so I usually haven't any diffulties to say NO, but this week I have said too much YES to everything and it leads to troubles in the long run. I promised to help Tea with her Cross Stitch News Site...and now I'm wondering where I'll get the time to do it. I have hands full of my own projects and works. There is only 24 hours in a day. Good Lord give me 25!


Tuota noin, lupasin kukkia ja annan lehtiä. Viikko oli aurinkoisen kaunis viikonlopun tuloon asti, sitten alkoi tuuli & sade. Olen sentään pistelly kukkien ääriviivat, joten ne ovat siellä, täytynee lisätä hieman väriä ja kukat heräävät eloon.

On kesä ja sitä on hieman rentoutuneempi kuin tavallisesti, niinpä niin, minulla ei yleensä ole mitään vaikeuksia sanoa EI, mutta tällä viikolla sanoin KYLLÄ ihan kaikkeen ja se johtaa vaikeuksiin pitemmän ajan kuluessa. Lupasin auttaa Teaa hänen Cross Stitch News -sivunsa kanssa... ja nyt ihmettelen mistä ihmeestä revin aikaa siihen. Minulla on kädet täynnä omia projekteja ja töitä. Päivässä on vain 24 tuntia. Hyvä Luoja anna minulle 25!

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti