14.11.2009

Mariner's Compass - 49th day


All the triangel areas are done now. I stitched some silver spots around and over cross stitched circles. They look like strange spiders. They look much more sprakling in real life than in this picture. Next I'll begin to stitch the points of a star. It's mostly cross stitches at first. Because the pattern is getting bigger all the time, it starts to take more time to finish each point. I think, I'll stitch all the points of a star at same time, but lets see... I may find better way to do it.
The first delivery of the materials of my next project arrived from UK in 3 days. Now I have 3 cones of white thread. I haven't got any fabric or any other materials yet. So, I'm still waiting for the beginning day of my next in-between project. Meanwhile I stitch this long-time project.

Kolmio-alueet on nyt tehty. Pistelin muutamia hopeatäpliä pitkin ja poikin ristipisteltyjä ympyröitä. Ne näyttävät oudoilta hämähäkeiltä. Luonnossa ne kimaltelevat paremmin kuin tässä kuvassa. Seuraavaksi pistelen tähden sakaroita. Aluksi lähinnä ristipistoilla. Koska kuviosta tulee koko ajan suurempi, jokaisen sakaran tekeminen vie hieman enemmän aikaa. Luulenpa että pistelen kaikkia tähden sakaroita yhtäaikaisesti, mutta katsotaan nyt...saatan keksi paremmankin tavan tehdä asia.
Seuraavan projektini ensimmäinen materiaalitoimitus saapui Brittein saarilta kolmessa päivässä. Nyt minulla on 3 kartiota valkoista lankaa. Kangasta tai muuta materiaalia minulla ei vielä ole. Niinpä, odottelen edelleen seuraavan välityöni aloituspäivää. Sillä välin pistelen tätä pitkäaikaista projektia.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti