22.11.2009

Gingerbread House - day 1


Here is the back door of the gingerbread house. The design is by Thea Dueck for The Victoria Sampler. I stitch on 28 ct Linen, colour Amber and over two threads. This is the Christmas project I was talking about earlier. I have just 4 weeks to finish it and to accomplish it I have to stitch at least 2 parts of the house in a week. I'm not at all sure how I manage...but let's see... I'll let you know.

Tässä on piparkakkutalon takaovi. Malli on The Victoria Samplerin ja sen on laatinut Thea Dueck. Pistelen ambran väriselle pellavalle 11 lankaa/cm ja kahden langan yli. Tämä on se Joulu-projekti, josta kerroin aiemmin. Minulla on tasan 4 viikkoa aikaa saada se valmiiksi ja päästäkseni tähän minun olisi pisteltävä valmiiksi vähintään 2 osaa piparitalosta viikossa. En ole ollenkaan varma miten siitä selviän... mutta katsotaan... kerron kyllä.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti