2.9.2009

I Corinthians 13 - Wedding Bells - 28th day


Morning is not a good time to take pictures here. The fabric is not really blue. It's white. And the picture is blurred. It was my best shot after all. I try to get it better next time. This is the first post of this blog. I haven't still figured out a smart name for this blog and there is still plenty of stuff I have to improve. I run out of Kreinik blending filament yesterday so the bells are a bit odd looking now. I have made an order for more, but it takes time before I'll receive it. I don't quit stitching because of that, I can stitch other areas instead of bells.

Aamu ei ole suotuisaa aikaa ottaa kuvia. Kangas ei ole oikeasti sininen. Se on valkoinen. Ja kuvakin on tärähtänyt. Se oli kuitenkin paras otokseni. Yritän saada aikaiseksi paremman seuraavalla kerralla. Tämä on ensimmäinen postitukseni tähän blogiin. En ole vielä keksinyt nasevaa nimeä blogilleni ja paljon on vielä muutakin parannettavaa. Eilen loppui sitten Kreinikin filamenttikin, joten kellot ovat nyt hieman oudon näköisiä. Tilasin uutta, mutta sen tuleminen kestää. En heitä neuloja jokeen tämän takia, voin pistellä muita alueita kellojen sijaan.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti